Crystalline silicon solar cell/Silicon wafer slicing technology
Potential of electrochemical slicing:
- Wafer thickness and kerfloss under 100 μm
- Mechanical damage free, no post processing required
- Scalable for industrial purpose, high throughput, automatic/continuous process, time and labor saving
- Compatible with current clean process for solar cells manufacture
- Recycling of the slicing by-products
[Side view of a silicon ingot]
|"e-COOL" (Our technology)
|Multi-wire saw (Conventional)|
Process available not only for slicing but also applicable to high efficiency and low cost solar cells manufacturing.
Application such as front surface anti-reflection and deep trench processing are under development.